In recent years the BPA has produced a range of publications.
Each year we produce an annual report for our members at our AGM and we also supplement these with a range of other resources and publications.
We also regularly commission CEBR to produce reports on economic and employment figures for the UK ports industry, and we publish these under the banner of the Maritime UK umbrella group.
We have also produced a number of regional brochures showing the economic value of ports in Scotland, Wales and the South West of England.
All of our publications and brochures are available as PDFs below or if you would like further details please email us on email@example.com.
- New Government Briefing - as the new Government takes shape this briefing summarises the leading topical issues the UK’s diverse ports industry currently face and utlines the key areas of focus for the new Government.
- Centre for Economics and Business Research Report 1/2 - this commissioned report quantifys the economic contribution of the Ports Industry and draws upon a number of data sources to provide numerous facts and figures.
- Centre for Economics and Business Research Report 2/2- this commissioned report quantifys the economic contribution of the Maritime Industry as a whole and provides numerous facts and figures.
- Blueprint for Ports Policy - a document which outlines the fundamental things important to ports when creating policy.
- Fishing Ports Brexit Submission - short paper from the BPA Fishing Ports Group oulining concerns, hopes and expectations for upcoming Brexit negotiations.
- Welsh Ports Brochure 2017 - brochure frm the BPA’s Welsh Ports Group which represent the views of this important sector in Wales. Coordinated by the British Ports
- The Economic Contribution of the Maritime Sector in Wales - a report for Maritime UK and the Welsh Ports Group (in English language)
- The Economic Contribution of the Maritime Sector in Wales - a report for Maritime UK and the Welsh Ports Group (in Welsh language)
- Scottish Ports: Gateways for Growth
- Promotional cards pack showchasing the UK ports sector
- BPA Community Outreach Report - The BPA has released a collection of case studies demonstrating the work that ports across the UK