Speakers confirmed and registration deadline approaching.
Registrations are filling up fast for the 2017 BPA Annual Conference:
With the accommodation and delegate registration deadline approaching make sure you book your place so you dont miss out.
With the below speakers confirmed and more to follow, this years conference promises to be a great event.
Confirmed conference speakers include:
- Dr Adam Marshal – British Chamber of Commerce
- Petra Wilkinson – Department for Transport
- John Nicholls – Transport Scotland
- James Cooper – Associated British Ports
- Eamonn O’Reilly – Dublin Port
- Tanya Ferry – Port of London Authority
- David Brown – The Bristol Port Company
- Gilbèrt de Bock – De Bock Maritime
- Peter Barham – Sea Users Development Group
To book your place, discuss exhibition or sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Annie Willats at Poole Harbour
Tel: 01202 440210
Complete and return the attached form by Friday 1st September to register.