ABLOY is an internationally renowned security and access management company, who have been specifying innovative locking solutions for UK Critical National Infrastructure organisations for over 50 years.
The company’s portfolio includes both traditional mechanical locking solutions, which are characterised by their adherence to UK and European standards (BSEN12320, BS EN 1303 and EN 16864) as well as more demanding third party standards such as the Loss Prevention standard LPS 1654 and LPS 1175.
Abloy solutions are built to withstand the harshest environments; Padlocks are IP68 rated and ATEX certified for use in exposed or explosive environments, in addition to being “approved for UK government use” which is why clients including Associated British Ports, Gatwick Airport, Network Rail and Highways Agency trust Abloy.
In tune with the evolving and security and access demands of the transport sector, Abloy locking solutions also include electromechanical and digital locking solutions. These are particularly designed to enhance key management and control as well as offering other practical benefits:
- Integrated HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT – integrate CLIQ into H&S processes to reduce RISK associated with areas such as High Voltage, Lone Working and At Height
- Accountability – Audit trail data for Ministry of Transport checks
- Substantially Reduced Risk – In the event of a key being lost or stolen, the access permissions on the key can be immediately removed. No more worry about lost or non-returned keys.
- Centralised Control& Flexibility – ALL keys are programmed centrally and access rights and permissions can be revised to suit your daily needs.
- Guaranteed Operational TIME SAVINGS – update keys on the move without visiting central hub
- SUSTAINABILITY – improvements and reduction of carbon foot print by reducing unnecessary travel to collect keys
Associate, Consultancy, Equipment Supplier