This year’s BPA Conference will be hosted by the Port of Tyne from 9-12 October at Sage Gateshead, one of the most iconic landmark buildings in the UK, located in Newcastle Gateshead.
The annual BPA Conference is a unique opportunity for industry partners and key stakeholders to catch up with all the latest policy and industry trends in the ports and harbours sector from across the UK.
Tuesday 9 October
• Arrival & Pre-registration
• Welcome Drinks Reception at River Terrace, BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art
Wednesday 10 October
• Conference Programme & Exhibition Day 1
• Social Evening at Wylam Brewery, Palace of Arts
Thursday 11 October
• Conference Programme & Exhibition Day 2
• Drinks Reception and Gala Dinner at Hilton Hotel Newcastle Gateshead
Friday 12 October
• Tour of the Port of Tyne Estate and/or the Swing Bridge
• Golf competition
To download a copy of the BPA Conference 2018 printed programme please click here. All presentation slides will be available on our website shortly after the conference.
Exhibition and sponsorship