The British Ports Association Conference 2019 will be hosted by Belfast Harbour from 15-18 October 2019 at Titanic Belfast.
The annual BPA Conference is a unique opportunity for industry partners and key stakeholders to catch up with all the latest policy and industry trends in the UK ports and harbours sector.
Tuesday 15th October 2019
Arrival and Pre-registration
Welcome Drinks Reception at Belfast Harbour Commissioners, Harbour Office
Wednesday 16th October 2019
Day 1 of Conference and Exhibition
Social Evening at Ulster Transport Museum
Thursday 17th October 2019
Day 2 of Conference and Exhibition
Gala Dinner at Belfast City Hall
Friday 18th October 2019
• 2 Day Conference Pass including refreshments on arrival, coffee breaks and buffet lunch (Wednesday, 16th and Thursday, 17th October)
• Access to exhibition space with over 20 industry stands over 2 days
• Exclusive programme of events including:
– Welcome Drinks Reception at Belfast Harbour Office (Tuesday, 15th October)
– Social Evening including transportation, drinks reception, dinner and entertainment (Wednesday, 16th October)
– Closing Gala Dinner at Belfast City Hall including drinks reception, three course gala dinner and entertainment (Thursday, 17th October)
– Belfast Harbour Tour (Friday, 18th October)
BPA Member Rate: £470 +VAT
Non-BPA Member Rate: £560 +VAT
Additional place: £120 +VAT
Table of 10: £1,200 +VAT
An exclusive rate at a hotel near the conference centre has been negotiated for BPA Conference delegates.
In order to guarantee the BPA Conference rate, please book your accommodation by 15th August 2019 by clicking on the link above.