Pinsent Masons LLP
We have particular expertise in the ports and offshore sectors.
We advise private and public port and harbour authorities and others operating in the ports and offshore sectors.
Partner and Parliamentary Agent, Head of Infrastructure Planning and Government Affairs
- Constitutional and other public law issues
- Construction and operating concessions
- Contracting and construction
- Dues and charges
- Environmental regulation
- Freeport structuring and establishment
- Funding and financing
- Health & Safety
- Local legislation including harbour orders
- Planning consents & licences
- Port, harbour and marine development in the UK and overseas
- State aid and subsidies